My English experience

 When I entered the university we had to take an English test to evaluate ourselves and I thought I would be in the first level because the test seemed very difficult to me haha ​​I was in the second and I had an excellent teacher, the third I was also with this teacher. He was very entertaining and explained very well, his class was very participatory and I think my English advanced a lot, we practiced a lot by reading, speaking and writing. I had a very good grade in the final exams.

This last course, I think I learned much more and I have forced myself to deepen my level of English, since due to the context of the online classes it has been difficult for me, so I study a little after class and the methodology of blogging is very efficient for me, because I can practice my English even more and that is what I personally need.

My writing in English is very very low, I think my strength is reading and speaking is what is easiest for me in English, that's why blogging helps me a lot, so I will start translating texts or trying to talk with friends in English, that it would be very useful.

Outside of class I use it, but as I said I don't write much, I watch movies and series in English with and without subtitles, I listen to music in English and sometimes there are texts in English from other subjects that I need to read so I take advantage of practicing.



Comentarios

  1. it's great that it's easier for you to speak and read English, I still have a lot to improve in order to speak it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's really good that the classes helped you to improve your English, anyways i think you write well :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think you are a really good writer just by reading this post. Keep to good work

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares