I have always wanted to travel to Spain, I think it is a very interesting country to visit, especially it’s capital, Madrid, it has well known streets like Gran Vía and corners full of culture, it’s gastronomy so varied, other things that I like it’s your climate ideal, within what is found in Europe.

I love Spain because I think it is a country that I would never finish knowing and also it’s nightlife culture seems very entertaining. Spain has many museums, palaces, bridges, squares, the Roman triumphal arches and very important architecture in particular, I would like to know the works of Gaudí and Bofill. I believe that as an architecture student I must have the experience of physically knowing countries and works as important to history as their classical architecture.

I would love to be able to walk all the streets and discover it’s culture and it’s charismatic people, I imagine in the future being able to go to study and later stay and live, it is a country that would fill me with personal and academic experience.






Comentarios

Entradas populares